A new mattress can change your life.
If you are trying to get the recommended 8 hours of sleep each night but can’t seem to get the rest you need, you might be a prime candidate for a new mattress.
Many people wait too long to buy a new mattress
Can you even remember what year it was when you bought your current mattress? Like in so many aspects of life, time goes by so quickly. You’ve probably been sleeping on the same mattress a lot longer than you think.
It’s not just the age of your mattress that matters. That means sleeping on a lumpy, bumpy or sagging mattress when you’re older is more likely to lead to tossing and turning throughout the night. In other words, you might need to consider the state of your mattress more frequently as you age.
How to tell your mattress Has been around too long.
Signs like these can tell you you’re ready for a new mattress:
- You feel like you sleep better in hotels or even on the sofa
- You regularly wake up with stiffness, numbness or aches
- You can feel sagging or lumps in your mattress
- The box spring underneath your mattress squeaks or groans whenever you move
- You recently added or changed your bed partner and you haven’t gotten good sleep since – which could mean you need a new mattress, maybe a larger mattress.
- You’re sneezing and sniffling more often at night because of the allergens trapped in your old mattress.
Give us a call or stop by our mattress store to find out more about buying a new mattress.